Complaint Review: Inmar Rebate Center

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: Leslie Binder — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Inmar Rebate Center
P.O. Box426022 Del Rio, Texas United States of America

Inmar Rebate Center RDD Up to $24 Off 12 Didn't send me my $24.00 rebate Del Rio, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Relations Rep

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Relations Rep

I sent in for a rebate from Inmar Rebate Center, when I purchased 12 bottles of wine, they were suppose to send me a $24.00 rebate. I have waited for 3 months and still haven't gotten it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inmar-Rebate-Center/Del-Rio-Texas-78842-6022/Inmar-Rebate-Center-RDD-Up-to-24-Off-12-Didnt-send-me-my-2400-rebate-Del-Rio-Texas-813091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inmar Rebate Center

Consumer Relations Rep

AUTHOR: Inmar - (United States of America)

This is the 2nd time trying to rebuttal this complaint.

Inmar has investigated Leslie Binder's complaint.  We found in our investigation that Leslie Binder's check was issued in October and return back as undeliverable due to address information being incorrect. Leslie Binder called our Consumer Relations toll free line on December 27,2011 and she was informed of this information.  Leslie Binder provide correct address and check has been reissued for $24 to the address she provided.

Any question please contact our Rebate Consumer Relations toll free number at 1-877-322-8355.

Consumer Relations Rep

AUTHOR: Inmar - (United States of America)

Inmar has investigated this complaint from consumer.  We have found that consumers check was mailed out in October and due to error in the address the check came back as undeliverable.  Consumer (Leslie Binder) called into our toll free consumer help line on December 27,2011 and we informed her of this information.  Check has been reissued to correct address and Leslie Binder will be receiving a check for $24.
Any questions, please call our Consumer Rebate Line at 1-877-322-8355.
Inmar Consumer Relations Rep