Complaint Review: Inmates Prison.com

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: ruth — Indiana United States of America
Inmates Prison.com
Internet, California United States of America

Inmates Prison.com Would not give me a a " Full"Refund " back to my checking account for Services,NOT used .. Internet, California

I contacted "Inmates Prison .com on feb 1,2013, to get Services for a Memebership for a month to month basis for "Cheaper Phone Rates for my loved one to call me.. I paid  with my Bank Debit Card on feb 1, 2013, a 1 time fee of $6.99 and a month fee of $21.99 to this Company , "Inmates Prison.com", atotal of $28.98 with my Debit Card. They gave me a "Local Number for my loved one to give to the Correctional Facilty. I was told on sat 2-2-2013, that it would be not til May 2013, before my loved one would be able to add the new number to the're phone account. They come home in April 2013.

I tried quite afew times over the phone to contact Inmates Prison.com, to cancel my "Order/Membership with the Company, since I was not going to be able to use the Phone Service, after all..I NEVER got no answer by phone, so I E-Mailed them to let them know I was needing to Cancel my Membership with the;re Company as of 2-2-2013.
I never heard  anything back from them, since they were only opened til 8 pm (California time).

Finally on sunday 2-3-2013, I sent more E-Mails to them, and was starting to get E-Mails back from them, Telling me that they had received my E-Mail for a "Full Refund " back on this matter.But they would not give me a "Full or Reg Refund " back , due to the're Policy, they DON'T refund back the money , cause they Don't get paid from the Correctional Facility Provider"..
I said , "Kinda strange to get a E-Mail from them on Sunday, when the Office is suppose to be CLOSED on sundays, and another E-Mail came back to me, saying this was the Director of the Company and he is there 365 days ayear, when Customer Service does not work.

So I said I want my "Full Refund " back, since I Never once used the Services from the;'re Company, and had Not even given the Local Number to my loved one to give to the Correctial Facilty to put on his Phone list in May .  The Director, said read the Policy it says NO REFUNDS will be given back..
I am out of $28.98 from this RIP OFF /SCAM Company, called INMATES PRISON.com, they Will NOTanswer the're phone if you try to call them @ 1-866-636-0033. opening or before closing time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inmates-Prisoncom/Internet-California-/Inmates-Prisoncom-Would-not-give-me-a-a-FullRefund-back-to-my-checking-account-for-1010614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inmates Prison.com