Complaint Review: Innerthrive, LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: MR12801 — South Glens Falls New York United States of America
Innerthrive, LLC
880 Wigwam Parkway Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Innerthrive, LLC T-Protect Illegal Credit Card Charges, Failed to Cancel Account, Erroneous Shipments, Terrible Customer Service, Henderson, Nevada

I ordered a trial of innerthirve's Testosterone boosting product, T-Restore and T-Protect.  The product promised increased testosterone, libido, weight loss, increased muscle mass, etc.  I used the products as instructed for the entire trial time and saw absolutely no results.

I called to inquire about the lack of results and customer service said I probably needed to use the product longer, which would only cost me $95.92 per month.  I told them I was not interested because I couldn't afford to spend that on a product that showed no results when I was being told it would make a noticeable difference.

They then told me that they could sell the prodcut to me for $75.  When I told them I wanted to cancel the trial they asked me why.  I repeated my reasons and again asked them to cancel.  They then came back and said they could offer the product for $55.  I got angry and demanded they cancel my trial immediately.

Less than a month later I received another shipment of this product and my credit card was charged $95.92.  I immediately called customer service to complain and ask for an immediate refund.  The customer service representative, Bridget, continually tried to sell me on the product in spite of me telling them I wanted my money refunded.

Finally, after getting angry again, she said all I had to do was send the product back for a refund.  I explained that the order was shipped erroneously and that I wanted the refunded to be applied immediately as my credit card would accrue interest.  She told me a refund was impossible without having the product sent back.

I agreed to send the product back but would be responsible for shipment.  I asked for a supervisor.  Ryan, the floor manager, gave me the same spiel as Bridget.  I was not going to get a refund without the product being sent back.  He did agree to "do me a favor" and waive the 15% re-stocking fee.  I became irate because I didn't place the order to begin with.

The company had record of my original cancellation call yet they expected  me to pay shipping charges, take time away from my busy day, and absolutely refused to refund my funds unless the product was in their hand.  Ryan would not put me through to his boss and refused to provide me with the name, phone number, or any useful information for me to take it to a higher level.

Finally, I hung up.  The customer service team was exceptionally rude and not at all helpful.  This company is a complete scam.  I had to call my bank, have the charges charged back to Innerthrive, and cancel my credit card to get a new one so Innerthrive couldn't continue to charge me almost a hundred dollars a month.

If you choose to use this product, be warned.  It doesn't work and they will continue to charge your account.  You won't get anywhere with their customer service people.  The people taking orders won't be able to help.  And no one will give you the information you need to get results or solve the issue.

I'm filing an official complaint with my State Attorney General office as well as the Better Business, Bureau, and I'm going to post to their social media websites, the internet scam sites, and every consumer fraud site I can find.  This company is a complete and utter scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innerthrive-LLC/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Innerthrive-LLC-T-Protect-Illegal-Credit-Card-Charges-Failed-to-Cancel-Account-Erroneou-970057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innerthrive, LLC