Complaint Review: Innerthrive LLC

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jim Prendamano — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
Innerthrive LLC
5260 Westgate Drive suiteC Atlanta, GA 30336 Internet United States of America

Innerthrive LLC I attempted to return the product, "RK BURN PLUS" and they asked for a 15% restocking fee which was not mentioned in their 100% Internet,

On 3/7/2013, I called the customer service dept. of Innerthrive, LLC in an attempt to return a product, RK Burn Plus.  A representative, "Amy" who refused to give me her last name or extension said I would need to pay an additional 15% restocking fee to return the product.  I told Amy there was nothing in the promo piece about a restocking fee and she replied it was their policy.  I asked for her manager and she told me they were all tied up and she refused to give me their names explaining once again it was their policy.

I believe this company to be fraudulent in the ways their business is run and will report them to the local Better Business Bureau.

JIm
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innerthrive-LLC/internet/Innerthrive-LLC-I-attempted-to-return-the-product-RK-BURN-PLUS-and-they-asked-for-a-15-1024932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innerthrive LLC