Complaint Review: Innervision Inc

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Leicester Other United Kingdom
Innervision Inc
Horsefair house, Horsefair street, Leicester, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Innervision Inc Tai Hussain I worked for 11 hours a day, 6 days a week for a month and didn't get what I earnt. Scammed. Leicester, United Kingdom

Got an interview with innervision? Do not go. You will attend a 'first round interview' in which they will lie to you about the greatness of their company and how far you can get. You will then attend an 'observation day' which includes you going around with someone you have never met and doing sales with them from 12-8 You do not get paid or any kind of credit for this.

I worked for this company for over a month. I did an average of 10 sales a week for these guys and ended up being paid as little as 50 a week - i worked mon-sat 10-8! I would spend more money on travel and food than I earnt and sank into debt.

All the time the dodgy boss TAI HUSSAIN would tell me how rich he is.. Yeah, right. He's a multimillionaire that has primark suits and and a 10 year old car. Haha. Doesnt add up does it? I never once got paid into my bank it was all cash in hand.. So how was I paying my taxes?!

Tai would run morning meetings to basically brainwash us into working well that day.. He would also make rude jokes about my colleagues and talk about sex during the meeting. We were 'self-employed' but we never could see our payment reports and there were rules we had to abide to in the office.. Erm you can't sack us for sitting down in a meeting we are self employed mate.

The monkeys that work there are just as bad.. So excited to get promoted.. Are they the stupid? You can tell a mile off they're going to be working for him for life. Tai also loved to play us off against eachother. He would b*tch about other colleagues when I was in the office with him. Good 'boss' hey?

All I would say is do not work for or with innervision inc or tai hussain. The person with the best job there is Charlotte who does all the admin. At least she gets paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innervision-Inc/Leicester-Select-StateProvince-/Innervision-Inc-Tai-Hussain-I-worked-for-11-hours-a-day-6-days-a-week-for-a-month-and-did-878372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innervision Inc