Complaint Review: Innervision inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Northamptonshire Other United Kingdom
Innervision inc
1-3 Horsefair street 3rd floor Leicester Leicester, Select State/Province United States of America

Innervision inc SCAM. Leicester, Other

*Author of original report: INNERVISION INC

I had no job and was in need of some money and I seen this ad on a jobsite and was thrilled to get an interview in a city with no experience what so ever - I should have read the signs.

I stayed for a while got barely any sales but I was already having the responsibility of actually taking other poor sod's out for their first day! Less than half returned.

When I worked there I even had a chance to work on Innervisions reception so I actually seen the other side of this ... I'd pick every single cv and ring ... If you've had a phonecall from this company and you ask what the job entails ... notice how we never explain properly and we almost never ever mention that it's field based.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innervision-inc/Leicester-Select-StateProvince-/Innervision-inc-SCAM-Leicester-Other-1006880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innervision inc

INNERVISION INC

AUTHOR: keegans93 - (United Kingdom)

I had no job and was in need of some money and I seen this ad on a jobsite and was thrilled to get an interview in a city with no experience what so ever - I should have read the signs.

I had gone to my interview excited to be working in a city! The building on the outside looked very professional even had a receptionist! Took the lift to the 3rd floor.... On the outside it was a bit of paper written Innervision Inc, and the other company they shared the office with. When you walk in you notice that you've almost stepped back in time to the 80's/90's. But the office is dead! Just two girls answering the phones for interviews?!

When you walk through the doors to speak to the big boss "Thai Hussain" You walk through a dismal and dead space just a few chairs and tables squished to one corner with a small office on the side.  You're greeted by a tall big man named "Thai" the supposed regional director of the company .. at the time I worked there they were selling Lovefilm.com and Miller Pattenson( a loft an wall insulation Company) he had exaggerated how amazing it was to work with him and how fantastic this opportunity it was to join his "ever-growing company" and how fast I'd climb the carer ladder. As a woman well young girl I found him extremely inappropriate and very smarmy and said how good looking I was (Not totally acceptable at a formal interview?!) but amazingly I was called back for a second interview I was so excited by this!!

Literally the next day was my second interview ( I was told to wear sensible shoes ALARM BELLS SHOULD HAVE DEFINITELY RANG ) This time the office was full of people standing up and talking to each other standing in circles throwing a ball around practicing a "pitch" will mention this in a second. I went back into the office where I was met by a small weedy liverpudlian guy named shih!? he was one position below Thai which was soon to change he welcomed me to the company and put me with a group of men! This is where I learned what a pitch was. One guy who's team I was part of asked me if I knew what the job entailed and I said no?! and he said well you're about to find out...  We had walked at least half a mile before I reached the "destination" from 12-8 I was walking around to the dodgiest part of Leicester knocking on doors and asked if they wanted lovefilm even went into their houses (VERY uncomfortable) this was also all unpaid by the way!. Got back to the office by 9 spoke to shih and yes I had definitely got the job (everyone does surprise surprise)

Finally, I was that skint all the time 4 of us that worked in the company where all staying an a small room up above a kebab shop shared kitchen and bathroom with 2 other families it was awful. I was actually also working their illegally I wasn't old enough at the time If I was you, DO NOT GO for this interview complete waste of time it broke down my relationship with my family I'm glad I'm out, as for Shih becoming regional director?! well the company is now in his name because that Thai went bankrupt TWICE!!

I'd also like to add to the fact that Thai had plans of me going to Dublin with 7 men to talk about selling makeup at someone's door?!?!? and going into other business' trying to sell cheap makeup that's apparently amazing but it's awful and isn't this illegal?!