Complaint Review: Inno Floorr

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Joy — Harrisburg Arkansas United States of America
Inno Floorr
www.innofloorworld.com Jonesboro, Arkansas United States of America

Inno Floorr Press and Link Vinyl planks are defective, Surplus Warehouse did not refund. Jonesboro, Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: Refunded

I purchased Press and Link vinyl planks from Surplus Warehouse. These were on clearance for $1.30 per square foot. (cheaper than most floating floors, more expensive than peel and stick) at the time of purchase, I was unaware of SW return policy and asked the two salesmen checking me out if I could return the 345 sq. foot ($500) worth of planks if they did not look good. They both said yes.

When I got these Press n Link vinyl planks home, I found these were the worst product as far as flooring. The zip tie edges wouldn't stay together, the planks wouldn't lay down flat, all of the planks were bowed & the zip edges were flimsy & delicate. I watched the You Tube videos on how to install, but nothing worked.

I took the vinyl planks back to Surplus Warehouse they weren't going to give me a refund. The manager argued with me that the planks would lay flat, and said my floor must have moisture or be uneven. I told him I have had many other types of flooring and none of them looked like "waves" on the floor. Finally, he credited me with $100 back on my card and told me the main company would have to send me a refund check. I'm still waiting on my refund check for $400!!!

Do not buy Press n Link vinyl planks made by Inno Floors, and DO NOT shop at Surplus Warehouse. They sell defective products and lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inno-Floorr/Jonesboro-Arkansas-72404/Inno-Floorr-Press-and-Link-Vinyl-planks-are-defective-Surplus-Warehouse-did-not-refund-J-923617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inno Floorr

Refunded

AUTHOR: E.C. Barton & Company - ()

My name is Travis Laurence with E.C. Barton & Company, the parent company of Surplus Warehouse stores. Because you paid partly with your credit card, and the remainder in cash, our return policy dictates that your refund was split in the same amount. That is why you were refunded a partial amount to your credit card in the store, and had to wait for a check for the balance to come from our corporate headquarters. We do not carry enough cash in our stores to accommodate certain cash refunds. Our records indicate that you received and cashed/deposited the remaining balance of your refund shortly thereafter.

We regret that you had an unpleasant experience with the product, but hope you’ll consider shopping us again in the future. Please feel free to contact me via email travis.laurence@ecbarton.com if you have additional concerns.