Complaint Review: Innoovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Lafollette Tennessee
Innoovative Merchant Solutions
26541 Agoura Rd. #200 Calabasas, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions In over 20 years of business I have never seen such a dishonest company as Innovative Merchant solutions. Calabasas California

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution to the problem

Innovative Merchant solutions is the biggest rip off and scam company that I have ever done business with. I was looking to change credit card companies because I that just had a rate increase from .019 to .020 increase with my old company. The sales person Innovative from Merchant solutions told me she was with Quickbooks. As a small business owner that has been using Quickbooks for all most 12 years now I felt like I was dealing with a trustworthy company and I had no need to question or dis-believe anything the sales person told me. She told me that I would have to pay more for my qualified rate at .0245 but that I would be saving on my non-qualified because that I would get a flat rate strait across the board of only .0245. I did ask her about the Merchant Application were it shows the up-charge for the Mid-Qualified and Non-Qualified rate and she said that did not apply to me because I had a flat rate She showed me on the Misc. Line where it shows the "Program Code to circle one" she show me that she had circled code 6 witch was the flat rate program code. In addition she told me "that anytime that I was not happy with Quickbooks/Innovative that they would do all the paper work to switch me back to Express Merchant services at no cost". I spent 2 to 3 hours with this sales person and I knew what my 3 levels of discount were with Express my old credit card company so I would have NEVER agreed to pay a higher fee for any reason. I'm paying a full .045 to 1.53 percent more with Innovative now.

If I cancel with them they have a 295.00 cancellation fee. They also with charge you $75.00 per year for membership fees. I hope that the government with investigate this company that is lying to small companies and cheating them. In over 20 years of business I have never seen such a dishonest company as Innovative Merchant solutions.

John
Lafollette, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innoovative-Merchant-Solutions/Calabasas-California-91302/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-In-over-20-years-of-business-I-have-never-seen-such-a-dishon-301005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innoovative Merchant Solutions

Resolution to the problem

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately we have no way to confirm the context of the conversation between and independent sales representative and the merchant signing the account. We do have our 3rd party confirmation calls to discuss rates to ensure the customer understands what will be charged. If no questions arise during that call, it is our understanding that the merchant knows what will be charged for the transactions. Both Customer Service and Sales Support have worked on this account for quite some time. At this juncture the rates have been reduced and some have been waived to compensate for any trouble the merchant has encountered. In addition, the Termination Fee has been waived if the merchant decides to close the account.