Complaint Review: Innovage - Kc Direct - J&b Direct - Real Advantage - Ds-max

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 06, 2006

• Reported By:kansas city Missouri
Innovage - Kc Direct - J&b Direct - Real Advantage - Ds-max
1652 N. Corrington Ave Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Innovage - Kc Direct - J&b Direct - Real Advantage - Ds-max Ripoff, I know how they work. I worked in the office!!! Kansas City Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Please dont place false information

Isn't parting such sweet sorrow!!! I worked with this company for four months as an administrator only to be shoved out when the "owner's" wife decided that she wanted the job. I worked long and hard at my job and I could only imagine what some of these salesmen go through.

I did all of the data entry from these "independent distributor's" consinments and would see days that people made no more than $11!! There was one poor sucker that had been with the company for years and while my bosses kept telling me he would never become an owner he would tell me how excited he was and how he felt he would get his "opportunity" very soon.

I helped pick out ads that read "warehouse" and "apply today totally swamped", "make up to $600 weekly" and I was the girl a the end of the line telling people that we we're "filling positions"for warehouse, clerical, and customer service. I knew that my job was to falsify the posisions available but I didn't work off of commision.

I've been through hell with this company. My original boss up and left one day with half of the merchandise in the warehouse and 5 days of bank deposits. After that a new owner moved here and I really started to enjoy working for this bogus corperation but he failed me as well. He had no grounds to let me go other than his wife's insecurity.

Like I said. If you live in Kansas City, or any where else for that matter any company with those kind of ads are bogus. If the name of the company has the words "Direct" "promotions", "Marketing", "sports advertising" or anything else like it, it is not going to be a customer service or warehouse job.

It is door to door or business to business sales while working only for commission. If that is your dream then I wish you the best luck. For you other people who like a secure paycheck I hope this helps you stay clear of these schemes.

Other than that I do know that a lot of these companies have become very successful and congradulations to those of you who do make good money. I hope you treat your administrators well.

Jill
kansas city, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovage-Kc-Direct-Jb-Direct-Real-Advantage-Ds-max/Kansas-City-Missouri-64120/Innovage-Kc-Direct-Jb-Direct-Real-Advantage-Ds-max-Ripoff-I-know-how-they-work-159655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovage - Kc Direct - J&b Direct - Real Advantage - Ds-max

AUTHOR: Fyza - (U.S.A.)

The presidents wife is an awesome administration manager and I love working with her.. as well as the president himself so if anyone is considering to work here dont be intimidated. "Jill" please realize you never worked for the president of J&B direct hun your company shut down and J&B was a new president moving in.

AUTHOR: Fyza - (U.S.A.)

Please dont place false information

AUTHOR: Fyza - (U.S.A.)

This is a new administrator here at J&B Direct what hurts me "Jill" is that you would place a false information about a company that helped you out so much. I want to clear this bad name on behalf of J&B direct- Jill was not terminated based on the fact that the owners wife wanted her clerical position in fact she was terminated due to no call no show like any real company does fires you when you lack work ethics. The owners wife had to fill in and I am the new administrator for the company they found someone who can replace a poor worker.

Anyways furthermore J&B Direct does not lie to anyone in fact we promote what we do with full honor, and yes in the past admins such as the one that was terminated would lie just to make themselves look good in front of their boss to show they are good with phones. Now that this is all clear i feel better. This is a huge successful company and I feel bad that you would lie like that to make this company look bad. Enough said J&B Direct is a company with a successful future and i am looking ahead to be part of the success. And out of curiousity how were you an admin you can't even spell correctly on a ripoffreport.