Complaint Review: InnovationSquare.com.au

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: John McAlister — Perth Other
InnovationSquare.com.au
Internet Australia

InnovationSquare.com.au Franky Tjhin Stole My Money $4800 AUD Riverstone Australia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is a Hoax. Complainant is most likely a competitor.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: John McAlister - who are you?

I ordered one of those stupid chairs of InnovationSquare.com.au and it was never even shipped, they kept my money, fought my chargeback and won.

Franky continually avoids my many requests for the product to be shipped. To top it off my bloody credit card was fraudlently used after I ordered from InnovationSquare. It's a credit card I never use except for maybe once or twice a year for big purchases and the credit card number was stolen right after I made this order on www.InnovationSquare.com.au. You do do the math!!!!

I've found numerous complaints his chairs break and he provides NO warranty servive whatsoever! All I want is my $4800 AUD back at this point!

Please .... Franky Tjhin ... return my money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InnovationSquarecomau/internet/InnovationSquarecomau-Franky-Tjhin-Stole-My-Money-4800-AUD-Riverstone-Australia-1124085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InnovationSquare.com.au

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is a Hoax. Complainant is most likely a competitor.

AUTHOR: innovation Square - ()

This Report is a Hoax. Complainant is most likely a competitor. Until today, we have had no contact from 'John McAlister'.

John, if that is even your real name, please provide us with the following to support your claim:
1. Valid tax invoice showing what you bought, when you bought it, with signature of the sales person
2. Your credit card statement showing that innovation Square did charge you payment for your 'purchase'
3. Further credit card statements showing that innovation Square fraudulently charged your credit cards without your approval.
4. Statement from your bank showing that you successfully claimed a chargeback. (Obviously you won't have this if you can't even show point no.1-3)
5. Email history screenshots with timestamps, clearly showing your conversation between yourself, 'John McAlister', and an innovation Square representative.

In your complaint we see no such documents, further proving that this report is a false report created possibly by a competitor claiming to be a customer.

We look forward to your documents, otherwise this case is now closed and this report is dismissed as a false report, aiming to defame our business and our manager.

We welcome readers to contact us for any questions on hello@innovationsquare.com.au

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

John McAlister - who are you?

AUTHOR: innovation Square - ()

John McAlister,

Who are you?

You claim to be a customer from Perth with the name of 'John McAlister'.

We've looked into our database, and we have NONE by the name of 'John McAlister'.
If you are indeed a legitimate customer whom we 'stole' $4800 from, why didn't you go through the normal legal channel, such as Australian Fair Trading? Why have you decided to write a report on an American online report where you have no chance of getting your money back legally?
If we did 'steal' $4800 from you, we would be hearing about this first thing from Australian Fair Trading. They'd be knocking on our door immediately and demanding an explanation, and if they don't get one, they will immediately shut us down.
Surprisingly, we've had NO contact from Australian Fair Trading / ACCC / Australian Police regarding a matter concerning 'John McAlister'.

So 'John McAlister', who are you really?

This report is being quoted by 'Mahulchandran or Mal.C.Spencer'. A deranged and abusive old man who has been abusing and stalking one of our manager here in Innovation Square since 2013.

I suspect this report is also made by Mahul in an attempt to fabricate a complaint by a non-existing individual.

Mr. Spencer, if this report was falsely made by you, you can be sure that our lawyers will be in touch with you.