stick

• Reported By: Sam — Garland Texas United States of America
Innovations Medical Dallas
12660 Coit Rd., Suite 100 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Innovations Medical Dallas Innovations Medical Dallas Therma fake Dallas, Texas

I went to this place for Therma "Fake" treatment on my face, because I saw the add on TV "too good to be true"...

After treatment for several months, my face still stay the same. during this time I see another real MD to remove fat around my eyes.

So the Real MD cut some of my skin on my face - eye's skin - then my cheek may be little firm.

When I come back to Innovation Medical for check up, the nurse said it's improve... I told her it is NOT, do you see the line cut along my eye?

I ask for refund, she said no, I still have a receipt.

Please consider this place is scam and want your money only, the Therma is worse and nothing improve at all.

Be carefull with this place..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovations-Medical-Dallas/Dallas-Texas-/Innovations-Medical-Dallas-Innovations-Medical-Dallas-Therma-fake-Dallas-Texas-979477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovations Medical Dallas