Complaint Review: Innovative Capital Solution

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Kaye — Fuquay Varina North Carolina United States of America
Innovative Capital Solution
9891 Irvin Center Dr, Suite 200 Irvin, California United States of America

Innovative Capital Solution Nate Spencer Pretending to help with Mortgate home modification from the Obama assistant pro Irvin, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jim Burke

On May 23, I heard of this company on 103.9 FM radio for home assistant program to help reduce your mortgage or lower your interest rates.  I call and got what I thought was the process rolling,  However, the person who was my representative Nate Spencer said that the package would cost $995.00 per loan.  I paid for two loan.  They sent me documents and all I needed to send to the vendor.  I always questioned them why they could not send the material the the creditior.  They would send me the papers to send.  Only after looking up on the internet the same paper that I got back from the creditor I could have printed in sent the same paper.

I called them on regular basic and had not head back from them for serveral weeks.  Then they had a , Dana 714-599-7896 ext e1350 to call explaining the process..

I call nate on his cell and no returned calls only voicemail that he was out of the office.  Only today 9/21 I discover that this was a scam when I call and all number were fast busy.  I am out of $2000.00 and possibly foreclosure.  I am now trying to get my home out of foreclosure.

Kaye

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Capital-Solution/Irvin-California-926/Innovative-Capital-Solution-Nate-Spencer-Pretending-to-help-with-Mortgate-home-modificatio-944867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Capital Solution

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jim Burke

AUTHOR: Jim Burke - (United States of America)

Nate Spencer was indeed an employee of the company Innovative Capital Solutions only! The company did however shut down, leaving clients just hanging out there, Nate was not the only employee who was left trying to assist the clients he was already working with prior to the company closing.

Jim