Complaint Review: Innovative Digital Technology

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: AnEditor — Encino California
Innovative Digital Technology
Hollywood, California USA

Innovative Digital Technology Will Stark Anita Rodal Failure to pay for sevices provided Hollywood California

I was hired by Innovative Digital Technology to create a video for a corporate client of theirs. Before commencing work on the video, IDT and I agreed on a $2000 dollar fee for my services.  The video was finished and delivered on Friday, the 12th of July, 2013. As of today, it has been 7 weeks since the video was delivered, and that IDT was sent my invoice for the services provided. I have been promised payment delivery several times by both Will Stark, and Anita Rodal over the last several weeks, all of which failed to happen. The last time I spoke with Will Stark, he informed me that he can not tell me when IDT will pay me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Digital-Technology/Hollywood-California-90028/Innovative-Digital-Technology-Will-Stark-Anita-Rodal-Failure-to-pay-for-sevices-provided-1080559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Digital Technology