Complaint Review: Innovative Fulfillment Center

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Gina — West Pawlet Vermont U.S.A.
Innovative Fulfillment Center
West Pawlet, Vermont United States of America

Innovative Fulfillment Center Acai Pure Rish Free Trial RIPOFF!! West Pawlet, Vermont

I ordered a "10 day risk free" bottle of Acai Pure for the cost of the shipping.  It took 5 days for me to receive the product and I didn't even receive what I ordered, I received AcaiThin or some such duplicate item.  When I called on this, I was told it was the same product.  I confirmed that I didn't get what I order and I cancelled the order right then.  I also confirmed I did not want to be billed for any additional product.  I was reassured I would not be charged.  What liars!!!  I was then charged $59.99 on my credit card.  I called them on this and I got a girl that couldn't even speak english very well and she kept repeating herself and cutting me off.  I finally gave up and told her I was disgusted with this company and their lying business practices and how many other people had they ripped off.  I told her I was reporting the company and hung up.  I know I am probably out my money, but just wanted people to know NOT to order from these people.   "If it sounds to good to be true, it usually it."  Should have listened to my instincts.  Live and learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Fulfillment-Center/West-Pawlet-Vermont-/Innovative-Fulfillment-Center-Acai-Pure-Rish-Free-Trial-RIPOFF-West-Pawlet-Vermont-502526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Fulfillment Center