Complaint Review: Innovative Health Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Blaine Minnesota
Innovative Health Systems, Inc.
508 15th St SW Ste B Forest Lake, Minnesota USA

Innovative Health Systems, Inc. Worked around the Do Not Call list Forest Lake Minnesota

I first received a phone call from this company, requesting that I participate in a short survey.  The lady assured me this was not a sales call so I thought she was from a non-profit.  I took the survey, which was around air quality.  They were pretty general questions and afterwards I wondered how helpful a survey like that was to someone with a cause.  At the end of the call she said that I would be entered in a drawing for a prize just for participating.  I thought that sounded strange.  At this point, it wasn't a sales call and I suppose was not against the rules of Do Not Call.

But now I have interacted with this company!  Do Not Call no longer applies.  Several days later, surprise- I won the drawing and all I had to do was let one of their sales people come to my home and demonstrate an air purifier.  Needless to say, I said a few words and hung up.

My complaint is that this company used deceptive methods to bypass the Do Not Call rules and I'm so irritated that even if I was desperately in need of an air purifier I would not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Health-Systems-Inc/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/Innovative-Health-Systems-Inc-Worked-around-the-Do-Not-Call-list-Forest-Lake-Minnesota-1063906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Health Systems, Inc.