Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions - INTUIT Company

• Submitted: Fri, October 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 16, 2009

• Reported By: Hiro — tampa Florida USA
Innovative Merchant Solutions - INTUIT Company
21215 Burbank blvd, suite 100 woodland hills, California United States of America

Innovative Merchant Solutions - INTUIT Company I process refund with paypal. But when I open account, they process same refund again. woodland hills, California

1. Buyers made a payment throught paypal with their credit card. But buyer informations were wrong, so I process buyers refund throught paypal on August.

2. I opened account with Innovative merchant solutions on 9/1.

3. Then, they processed same refund again. I complained, " this is double refund".
They just process refund , they didn't process buyers credit card charge.

4. Also I didn't request refund with them. I claim this charge and my Bank refund.

5. But now they request full payment, $2,18.35 + additonal cost.

* How can I and where I can file claim?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-INTUIT-Company/woodland-hills-California-91367/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-INTUIT-Company-I-process-refund-with-paypal-But-when-I-510367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions - INTUIT Company