- Report: #510367
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions - INTUIT Company
Innovative Merchant Solutions - INTUIT Company21215 Burbank blvd, suite 100 woodland hills, California United States of America
Innovative Merchant Solutions - INTUIT Company I process refund with paypal. But when I open account, they process same refund again. woodland hills, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Buyers made a payment throught paypal with their credit card. But buyer informations were wrong, so I process buyers refund throught paypal on August.
2. I opened account with Innovative merchant solutions on 9/1.
3. Then, they processed same refund again. I complained, " this is double refund".
They just process refund , they didn't process buyers credit card charge.
4. Also I didn't request refund with them. I claim this charge and my Bank refund.
5. But now they request full payment, $2,18.35 + additonal cost.
* How can I and where I can file claim?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-INTUIT-Company/woodland-hills-California-91367/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-INTUIT-Company-I-process-refund-with-paypal-But-when-I-510367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.