Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Ellenburg Center New York
Innovative Merchant Solutions
26541 Agoura Road Calabasas, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions Credit Card Fraud processed through IMS Billed for over $12,000 Calabasas California

*Consumer Suggestion: Some information about IGS and their March 2008 credit card transactions

Now I dont understand for the life of me if my website was getting so many fraud orders why didnt IMS contact me regarding this. I believe this is their job! From March to June 2008, so far they are charging me for Unauthorized/Fraudulent Transactions. I could see a couple of orders, but over $12,000. These consist of approx. 30-40 orders that have come back on me. I would like some feedback here if possible or someone who has experience in what I should do. I had all my fraud detections active so I would not get fraud orders. I personally think it is someone that works within the company. One or two people that were stealing credit card #'s from the company. All my orders were shipping to CA, WA, and TX areas. I thought this was getting a little strange. So obviously I called them and they gave me the phone numbers to the credit card companies to verify. In conclusion, about three quarters of my orders did not match for billing address. So how did these credit cards get authorized for payment? Sounds like a little fraud going on right at Innovative Merchant Solutions. I am going to call some lawyers to get their opinion on what I should do.

Oh yah, and they expect full payment in 14 days or they will send it to collections and so on....

Jtrombley15
Ellenburg Center, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Calabasas-California-91302/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-Credit-Card-Fraud-processed-through-IMS-Billed-for-over-12-356631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Some information about IGS and their March 2008 credit card transactions

AUTHOR: Midouw9213 - (U.S.A.)

I had the same problem with them in the end of Feb. 2008 thru March 2008. They where processing bad SEARS gold Mastercards.