Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Victorville California
Innovative Merchant Solutions
26541 Agoura Road Calabasas, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOU TO SIGN AND DELIVER NOTHING-LIARS Calabasas California

*UPDATE Employee: Cancellation Fee Was Not Charged

A rep named Sherwin Fallarme met with us about using the (so called) services of Innovative Merchant Soultions to process our customer credit cards. He told us that his company would deposit the charges from customers cards in 24 hours to our account. He said the transaction fee would be 15 cents less then we were paying. We were told they have a frendly helpful customer service. All were Lies!!! Their processing was 3 days if you are lucky. The processing fee was 10 cents higher then we were paying, and their customer service people are Rude Liars. They told us "I dont care what the rep told you, read the 40 page book. That is what you are aggreeing to. Not what a sales person tells you. " One of their questions when their office call you back to verify is .."Did you revieve the innovative book. When you say yes, you are locked in to their contract. By the way the print in the 40 page book is 4pt, very very small. "
When I said because I was mislead I expect them to cancel the contract (Merchant Application of Lies) they informed me ..If I cancel the contract they will charge me a $299.00 cancelation fee.

If they come to your office......Toss them out on their EAR!!

I am going to look for an attorny intrusted in a class action law suite. When I find one...and I will... I will tell them of all the Ripoff Reports about these Liars!

Sam kellar
Victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Calabasas-California-91302/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-THEY-WILL-TELL-YOU-ANYTHING-TO-GET-YOU-TO-SIGN-AND-DELIVER-N-280708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions

Cancellation Fee Was Not Charged

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

Once this customer spoke to the Independent Sales Rep's Manager, they agreed to close the account and waive the Termination Fee due to the misrepresentation regarding deposit times. We are sorry to learn that this happened, but have taken corrective steps for the customer. The account is currently closed and no fee was charged.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC