Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By:Valley Village California
Innovative Merchant Solutions
26541 Agoura Road Calabasas, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions fraudulent and Rip offs Calabasas California

*Consumer Comment: Sue Them

*Author of original report: need more info

*Consumer Suggestion: Keep us pdated!

*UPDATE Employee: Working to Resolve the Matter....

On March 10th, 2008 I regrettably became another victim of Innovative Merchants Solutions. The first batch approximately $23,000 was composed of several transactions. After being contacted by the incredibly rude and unhelpful risk management department, they told me they were unable to verify these transactions and I needed to fax over all the invoices and my customers' information (sounds like a familiar scenario).

I complied with all their demands for data. (I was advised that I had to fax over every invoice when I accept credit card payments so this would not happen again.) Risk Management told me they were not able to contact any of my customers (once again, sounds like a familiar scenario).

I took the pleasure doing their job while they were charging me and contacted my customers to have them verify these transactions with their card issuing banks in case they had flagged them for fraud. 9 days later, after a letter from an attorney who has been practicing for 35 years in the San Fernando Valley, they released the full amount of funds.

2 days later, after the funds were in my account, I was notified by my bank (Bank of America) that they had been looking on my account for fraudulent activities and noted that IMS is trying to reverse the credit to my account. One of BofA's fraud analysts immediately stopped their transaction and flagged it for fraud (thank you Jackie), thereby keeping my money in my account. I contacted IMS the same day and spoke to Crystal in regards to the reversal. Crystal stated that my new transactions (in the amount of $25,000 over several days) are being held and will not be released until I let the reversal go through. My new income was being held hostage until I gave them my earlier income! Being a former FDNY Paramedic at 9/11, we all have horrible memories of that tragic day where our country was attacked by cowards.

IMS has made me feel in the past 2 weeks, the exact same way as I did on that day. Being a Paramedic and a veteran I believe we all can agree that by attacking the finance of so many small businesses, IMS is equal to those cowards who attacked our country. Therefore, I have retained an attorney to file suit in the Los Angeles Superior Court.

Matthew
Valley Village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Calabasas-California/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-fraudulent-and-Rip-offs-Calabasas-California-321521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions

Sue Them

AUTHOR: LouDixon1964 - (USA)

I had to take them to court.  It is fast and easy.  And the best is you can listen to their lame bull shit and see the judges eyes glaze over.  The best is you dont have to get upset. Just cash the check when it comes in.  IF they dont want to pay then just have the sheriff collect the money out of their bank account.  We have using Paypal.   I had to call them the other day and ask them about something that was missing.   Two tons of bull sh*t.   Regards.

need more info

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

are you a victim as well, or a law firm.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Keep us pdated!

AUTHOR: JustinP - (United States of America)

I am very interested in your lawsuit, Innovative is in clear violation of the California Business and Professions Code. If I had the funds I would be doing the exact same thing.

Working to Resolve the Matter....

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

We have been working diligently with the customer to resolve this matter. In fact I was personally on the phone with him for over half an hour on Friday to discuss this and help find options to resolve this quickly. The Associations require that we review all exceptional activity, of which this was. We should have a resolution by this week.