aroused

Innovative Merchant Solutions
Calabassa, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions I'm ABOUT to get ripped off? Calabassa California

*UPDATE Employee: 4 Year Term

Four years ago I contracted for my company to accept credit cards through this company.

My contract is over and I want to cease offering this service. From what I've read on here, it looks like I'm going to get hit with a termination fee?

I read the contract regarding the fee, but it's titled EARLY TERMINATION FEE. I can't see that it mentions any fee if I actually fulfill the 4 year term of the contract, which I did.

Am I going into a nightmare here?

Margie
Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Calabassa-California-91302/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-Im-ABOUT-to-get-ripped-off-Calabassa-California-296219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions

4 Year Term

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

When you mention a 4 year term, you are probably speaking about your lease and not the credit card service. Because I don't have enough information about you to find an account for you, it's difficult for me to know anything else about the situation or the terms of your contract and whether your termination fee was waived, etc.