Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Innovative Merchant Solutions
26541 Agoura Rd. Suite 200 Catabasas,, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions ripodd dishonest frodulent billing Catabasas, California

*Author of original report: I appreciated for advise to look into the agreement I've never got.

*UPDATE Employee: Fees listed on Merchant Application

On December 8 the 2004 two reps from I.M.S enter my jewelry store and persuade me to sign an agreement. It was a busy Christmas time and I really did not have time to look in to details. They were assuring me that the only reason for signing is to check my credit and credit of my company, and later upon receiving a copy of the agreement I will have time to decide activate or not activate service with I.M.S.

Two of my sales people saw and heard what they said!
And guess what-I've never received a copy of the agreement, I never activated service with I.M.S. but I did receive monthly fees $32.50 each months for 3 months on a row.

When I tried to stop this nonsense I was informed by I.M.S that because of somewhere on a paper I sighed, in a very small letters something mentioned- I will be charged $395 for disconnecting the service I've never activated !!

People from Innovative Listen to me!!-I- did -not ?receive- a -copy -of -the -agreement!!!!

I ?did- not- make- a ?single- transaction- with -your company!!!

I was forced to change my account to stop this invasion, but I.M.S did not give up and put me under collection and now I have collection on my credit report.
I had conversation with two people in a management.
Mike- who told me ?I can eliminate this fee, but I do not see a reason to do it!?

And lately I?ve got a call from VP Keith Pollans, who told me to send him a detailed fax.

I did and I never had a chance to speak to him again no matter how hard I tried.

I need somebody who can suggest me how to fight this situation!

Yakov
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2007 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Catabasas-California-91302/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-ripodd-dishonest-frodulent-billing-Catabasas-California-235774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions

I appreciated for advise to look into the agreement I've never got.

AUTHOR: Yakov - (U.S.A.)

I also suggest you to look up at your previous add that said on front page
"no cansellation fee"
After this add on your front page I placed a call to collection agency and...
they said "it was a temporary promotion" and in one day this add dissapeared from your front page.

I beleive they call main office and complain that this add made there "job" impossible.
If you really want to look up at my file-please- here is my info.

Name of the company "Watches etc"inc. DBA John F. Jewelry
3100 Kensington Ave, Philadelphia , PA 19134
My name Yakov Friedman
Need more help?

I appreciated for advise to look into the agreement I've never got.

AUTHOR: Yakov - (U.S.A.)

I also suggest you to look up at your previous add that said on front page
"no cansellation fee"
After this add on your front page I placed a call to collection agency and...

If you really want to look up at my file-please- here is my info.

Name of the company "Watches etc"inc. DBA John F. Jewelry
3100 Kensington Ave, Philadelphia , PA 19134
My name Yakov Friedman
Need more help?

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

Although you have not provided sufficient information to research your personal experiences, the Early Termination Fee of $395 is listed about 1/4" above the signature line of the Merchant Application. To obtain specific information and a copy of your contract we ask that you please call our 24 hour Customer Service line at 800-397-0707. Someone can assist you there.