Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:Gardena California
Innovative Merchant Solutions
21215 Burbank Blvd. Ste 100 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions Liars, steal you money Woodland Hills California

Watch out for these guys, they walk into your business and say they will save you money on your credit card processing. They will examine your current processor and say they will save you money. Well, this guy tells me 2.25% is better then what I am currently paying. I say I'm paying 1.65%, and he says no, you're paying over 2.5% with all the hidden fees involved. He goes on to explain all the fees involved and I say ok and sign with him. After he leaves, I do my own calculations and find my average rate was actually 1.96% with all the fees factored in. He also told me I could quit at any time. So I call them to cancel, and they say sure no problem. 2 weeks later a person from their company calls me to tell there is a 295.00 cancellation fee. I argue with him and he gets very beligerant with me, before I finally just hang up. Supposedly they are part of Intuit, the makers of Quickbooks. Be careful, just because they are part of a reputable company like Intuit, these people stink.

Hiro
Gardena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Woodland-Hills-California-90367/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-Liars-steal-you-money-Woodland-Hills-California-447566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions