Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Hemet California
Innovative Merchant Solutions
21215 Burbank Blvd Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions Charged while with another company Woodland Hills California

A salesman came in my store one day in Sept 2007 and said I could try out his credit card processing company. Said their rates were cheaper than BAC
and I should just sigh up and it costs nothing, no risk.. well they called back and programed my card processing machine October 1st 930am 2007.to start their processing my cards. Well on October 7th I got a charge for September when I was with another company BAC. Of course there were no transactions, so they charged me $35.00. I called them back and said they made a mistake, and they couldnt care less. So I canceled that day, after 7 days, and I got a termination fee of $295 and growing. Will never pay and would love to be involved in a class action suit...

Chris s
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-Charged-while-with-another-company-Woodland-Hills-California-449826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions