Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Rogue River Oregon
Innovative Merchant Solutions
21215 Burbank Blvd Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions faudulently holding funds Woodland Hills California

*Consumer Comment: Same experience

This company has quite a scam to hold other peoples money. They are holding up several of my clients funds by doing a bogus fraud investigation. My clients purchases were verified by their own credit card companies. Both my clients, my clients credit card companies, and myself has authorized the transactions. Innovative Merchant Solutions has taken the money from my clients and refuses to give the funds to me (the vendor) despite authentication and verification by my clients own credit card companies.

I would highly recommend NEVER doing business with these crooks. They threatened to hold the funds for 270 days!! This cant be legal.

Old sol
Rogue River, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-faudulently-holding-funds-Woodland-Hills-California-434251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions

Same experience

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

I made a report as well.

I had almost the exact same experience with this company and it cost me dearly.

Stay away from them. There are reputable merchant processing companies out there that dont play these games.

skywave