Complaint Review: Innovative Merchants

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Lodi New Jersey
Innovative Merchants
26541 Agoura Road, , CA 91302 Calabasas, California, Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions/Intuit Co. Innovative Merchant has Worst Customer Service and Service PERIOD!! Calabasas California Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Visa and MasterCard Regulations Require Due Diligence

After doing business for about 4-5 months with Innovative, our company grew, hence our transactions grew as well. The first time we billed a larger amount then usual, $21,000, it was held up for 3 WEEKS!! After a week, WE had to call THEM to find out why the money wasn't deposited into our account. They told us that since it was a large value and wasn't the norm for us that things had to be checked out, so to speak. They told us to fax them an invoice so they could confirm with the cardholder. We did. Few days later and few rep's later told us that the money will show in our account in a few days. We waited .... and waited.... and waited. Long, HORRIBLE, story short...their excuse for over 3 weeks of no money deposited was they called the customer and left a message and were waiting for the customer to call back! Are you kidding me!? Why wasn't my account rep calling them again and again...or notifying us of the hold-up and why. We were NEVER told why the money was being held up (nobody had an answer) until I called and finally spoke with a manager (which by the way they never gave me until I lost it one day.....for some reason they are VERY reluctant to let you speak to a manager/executive/supervisor, etc). I was given the run-around by numerous service rep's, put on hold forever, never called back and then finally after hearing that they were waiting for the cardholder to say "ok" to the charge I got the customer on the phone MYSELF immediately and had the situation rectified! What took me two minutes took them 3 weeks! Afterwards I got an unenthusiastic, non-empathetic apology from the manager I spoke with and was given no reimbursement for my aggravation and inconvenience. Please tell all you know to forget about using this company.........I can't wait to see if they charge me this exorbitant, ridiculous cancellation fee everyone's talking about herein when I tell them I want to cancel their service because of this. We'll see!!!

Nutritionists
Lodi, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchants/Calabasas-California-Internet-Nationwide/Innovative-Merchant-SolutionsIntuit-Co-Innovative-Merchant-has-Worst-Customer-Service-an-284401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchants

Visa and MasterCard Regulations Require Due Diligence

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

The associations require all acquirers to complete due diligence on unusual credit card sales, including the one this customer speaks of. This review helps keep the credit card industry safe from unusual, risky sales and helps protect merchants from fraudulent sales. We apologize if the communication in this situation was not up to par, however our representatives do work as diligently as possible to verify the sales as quickly as possible.

distinguished