Complaint Review: Innovative Resorts International

• Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Innovative Resorts International
471 North Broadway,Swite 379 Jericho, New York United States of America

Innovative Resorts International Iam an 81 yr old Korean War Vet. I was promised a quick sale with additional monies due the fact that I am a veteran.I paid,2899.00 for this service. I have nothing in return and their phone no longe Jericho, New York

Iam a 81 yr old Korean War Veteran. I was promised a quick sale with an extra bonis for being a veteran. I paid 2899.00 for this sevice and got nothing in return. I hate dealing with these companies but I really need to sell this time share. I live on SocSec and could really use the money now. I have called them many times but they don't return my calls and now their phone doesnt work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Resorts-International/Jericho-New-York-11753/Innovative-Resorts-International-Iam-an-81-yr-old-Korean-War-Vet-I-was-promised-a-quick-818822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Resorts International