Complaint Review: Innovative Resorts International

• Submitted: Sun, March 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 27, 2011

• Reported By: Pete h — Edina Minnesota U.S.A.
Innovative Resorts International
Birchwood Plaza 471 N. Broadway, Suite 379 Jericho, New York United States of America

Innovative Resorts International Innovative Direct Fraudulent Marketing, Subversive Contracts. Jericho, New York

This company originally contacted me back in July of 2010.  I get a lot of companies that call and say they have already sold my timeshare and I knew they are a scam after researching their website.  These guys however took a bit more time and had more of a polished act.  Even offering a money back guarantee.  I did not want to deal with them at the moment but I had been unemployed for over a year so I knew I needed to do something.  So I fell for it.  After signing up and paying the fee.  I was for the next month constantly told one lie after another about where my sale was.  After that my calls were never answered or returned.  Email updates were never sent.  I decided to do a chargeback on my credit card.  At which time I started to get a lot of nasty letters from them, threatening a lawsuit against me.  They appealed the chargeback and won, saying that they only agreed to advertise the timeshare.  The advertisement that they put up in my behalf is the wrong timeshare, wrong price, wrong association dues.  Completely fraudulent advertising.  Now they have started to charge my credit again, and I have 2 more charges (if not more) that I having to refute.  Long story short.  If this company contacts you.  Hang up and don't sign a thing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Resorts-International/Jericho-New-York-11753/Innovative-Resorts-International-Innovative-Direct-Fraudulent-Marketing-Subversive-Contr-710867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Resorts International