Complaint Review: Innovative Travel Managemant

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: PO'd Guy — Calgary Alberta
Innovative Travel Managemant
300 North LaSalle St Chicago, Illinois USA

Innovative Travel Managemant Augustin Closing Group Thomas Evans Michael davis Offered to buy my time share and fraudently took money from me Chicago Illinois

I received a phone call from Thomas Evans of Innovative Travel Management offering to buy my time share. It was almost four times what I paid for it so my eyes got big, probably too big.

He set up a holding company to use and told me that he would be emailing me the documents. One of those documents was a request for his commision in advance, like a dummy I sent it to him.

If that was not enough they requested more money for Mexican taxes to be paid upfront, that did not make sense. So I phoned the office buildings where both companies were supposed to exist, neither were tenants in either building.

I have requested my money back,of course I am not holding my breath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Travel-Managemant/Chicago-Illinois-60654/Innovative-Travel-Managemant-Augustin-Closing-Group-Thomas-Evans-Michael-davis-Offered-to-1130200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Travel Managemant