Complaint Review: Innovative Wealth Builders, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 27, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 27, 2010

• Reported By: cindy — otis Oregon United States of America
Innovative Wealth Builders, Inc.
28059 us hwy 19 north suite 300 clearwater, Florida United States of America

Innovative Wealth Builders, Inc. Total ripoff-what a joke. Take your money and do nothing to help you!! clearwater, Florida

This company is bad-for two weeks I have been trying to speak with a manager. The first week I was told they didnt have one right now. And the second week Sara the so called manager now says it will take 5 days for her to reveiw my portfolio. They had taken from my credit card 895.00 before I had even recieved any portfolio. I had called several times and could get no where with anyone about a refund. They promised to get my interest rates lowerd saving me thousands of dollors but couldnt do that untill I filled out the paper work-then they could start  negotiating with the credit car companys. They took from my credit card all together 1,644.00 before I even had the portfolio. When I recieved that they did not lower one of my interest rates-instead they want me to make larger payments to my credit cards. When you call the company and your on hold they say they will reduce your interest rates and help with your financial burdens without paying more each month. That is not true-they have cost me 1,644.00 and they did not save me a penny. and they also put this charge on my credit card with an interest rate of 24.99%. Right now I can not believe I fell for all of their smooth taking on the phone. Just read all the other ripoff letters about this company even employees have said they took peoples money and did nothing for them in return. Rigth now I am sick when I think about the money they took from me and did nothing-NOT ONE INTEREST RATE WAS CHANGED-and they say they will try negotiating again in 3 to 6 months. In the mean time I am paying all that money and they have done nothing for me!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Wealth-Builders-Inc/clearwater-Florida-33761/Innovative-Wealth-Builders-Inc-Total-ripoff-what-a-joke-Take-your-money-and-do-nothing-608046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Wealth Builders, Inc.