Complaint Review: Innovative Wealth Builders

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: tjjg — Grandview Washington United States of America
Innovative Wealth Builders
28059 US Hwy 19 N Suite 300 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Innovative Wealth Builders Falsely claimed to be able to lower credit card interest with no out of pocket expense for me charged $2500 to C. Card Clearwater, Florida

I was contacted by telephone and was told that IWB could within 30 days lower my credit card interest rates by $3500 within 30 days.  There would be no out of pocket expense to me for the service  provided.

I searched them on the web and found them on the Better Business Bureau web site  for W.Florida.
They had over 200 complaints un-resolved and had an "F" rating with the BBB.

In checking with my card company I discovered that approximately $2500 in charges from IWB had already been posted against my account

I contacted IBW and left a voice mail message stating that I wanted them to credit my credit card account and that I had filed a complaint with the Washington State Attorney General and the FTC.

Someone named Lisa left a voice mesage stating her desire to talk with me.

Any communications I have with IWB will be in writing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Wealth-Builders/Clearwater-Florida-33761-2643/Innovative-Wealth-Builders-Falsely-claimed-to-be-able-to-lower-credit-card-interest-with-947906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Wealth Builders