Complaint Review: Innovative Wealth Builders

• Updated: Fri, December 17, 2010

• Reported By: Cassy — Connecticut United States of America
Innovative Wealth Builders
28059 US Highway 19N clearwater, Florida United States of America

Innovative Wealth Builders IWB High pressure sales tactics bordering on rude, provide nothing in writing clearwater, Florida

BEWARE!!!!  This company uses extremely high pressure sales tactics.  They are not willing to provide any of their "guarantees" in writing which, to me, equates to no guarantees.  Agreement to use their service and their guaranty are oral and are recorded. I told the person I spoke with that I'd like to see everything in writing before I decided if this was a good deal for me.  She responded with more high pressure tactics and said she needed an commitment on the spot or the offer may change.  I did not agree to use their service and hung up.  I did give them a credit card account so they could check to see if I was in good standing.   I did not give them the 3 digit number on back to charge anything to my account.  Notified my card company to alert them about this company and that they did not have authorization to charge anything to my account.  Waiting to see if they try.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2010 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Wealth-Builders/clearwater-Florida-33761/Innovative-Wealth-Builders-IWB-High-pressure-sales-tactics-bordering-on-rude-provide-noth-672602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Wealth Builders