Complaint Review: Innovative Wealth Builders

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: sunshine — N.Richland Hills Texas United States of America
Innovative Wealth Builders
28059 US Highway 19 North Suite 300 clearwater, Florida United States of America

Innovative Wealth Builders Richard Fantartella 888-748-5760 Scam me for my credit card number clearwater , Florida

Innovative Wealth builder called  me in the evening and the call woke me up. They stating that the credit bureau gave them my name and that they were associaited with CITI BANK in which I have a credit card with. they said theywere going to  lower my interest rate from 15.99% TO 5% for a fee of 1,000. They said in order to save me a total of 6,000 just in interest that the card would need to be charged the 1,000 for their fees. They told me what my last 4 numbers on my credit card was so I assume that they were with CITI BANK just like they indicated. Richard then ask me for the entire number and I gave the credit card number to him to save he interest on my account. I then went and called CIT BANK & they told me this was a scam and to report the company and the gentlmans name Richard Fantartella. Innovative wealth builders had already within 5 minutes charged on my card. Please be aware of this company. I had to order a new credit card in order to stop the fraud charges.
North Richland Hills Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Wealth-Builders/clearwater-Florida-33761/Innovative-Wealth-Builders-Richard-Fantartella-888-748-5760-Scam-me-for-my-credit-card-num-894017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Wealth Builders