Complaint Review: Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham Ruins Lives

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: Kenny Asked For It — Lee''s Summit Missouri United States of America
Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham Ruins Lives
931 SW Lemans Lane Lee's Summit, Missouri United States of America

Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham Ruins Lives Amy Schleicher SCAM Company glorified advertising Lee's Summit, Missouri

*Author of original report: Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: IW Recent Client Feedback

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mellennium Marketing at it again!

The worst advertising material I have ever seen.  Not what this company promised.  He can't even hang onto his employees and business partners who have ALL left since I started working with them.  I get a brand new person everytime I call.  Kenny is a one man show.  I paid for the highest package possible and got NOTHING but presentation material which any company can do.

None of the information Kenny Durham gives his potential clients or seminar attendees is fact.  IT IS A LIE.  He has never negotiated a licensing deal, secured venture capital or had anything to do with start-up concepts except Innovators Warehouse where he uses the success of others to his own pursuit. Even mark Reyland.  Ask him for references prior to to provide them prior to 2009 and  Innovators Warehouse and he will never provide them.  He wouldn't for me.  I was going to do business with Innovators Warehouse after seeing them at a trade show with Mark Reyland and was SO glad I did my research first.

Do searches on this site for Innovators Warehouse, United Inventors Association and all the other names listed above and you can see the history.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovators-Warehouse-Kenny-Durham-Ruins-Lives/Lees-Summit-Missouri-/Innovators-Warehouse-Kenny-Durham-Ruins-Lives-Amy-Schleicher-SCAM-Company-glorified-advert-744388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham Ruins Lives

Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham

AUTHOR: Kenny Asked For It - (United States of America)

Kenny is a despicable human who has left a trail of deceit.  He will do anything to drag people through the mud. Kenny lied to me and got me to leave my previous company to work for him at INNOVATORS WAREHOUSE where it quickly became apparent that he was full of BS . He is a liar and a thief. Soon you will see all documentation to prove it. Kenny has ruined my life and is trying to ruin others, even at the cost of innocent children. If you choose to do business with a person who lacks character, don't be surprised what you get in the end. Any positive reviews he has are those of OLD clients when he first opened up. He has nothing current going on which is why he couldn't afford to pay me any longer.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

IW Recent Client Feedback

AUTHOR: Kenny Durham - (United States of America)

Kenny,
I would like to take a moment and thank you and your company for the services that you have provided for me and my EasyClean duster product.
When you first create a product as an inventor and are looking for someone to help take it to market you are bombarded by companies promising many things.  It can be very confusing and I have appreciated your honest approach as an individual and also Innovators Warehouse business model to introduce products into the market place the most effective and economical way.  I think its every inventors fear to be taken for thousands of dollars and get nowhere and you have the inventor in mind.
As a result of working with IW, I am currently working with a company which has access to 50,000 retail stores and I am very excited about the possibility of getting my product in stores.  I would recommend your services to any new inventor with a product or idea to use your services there at Innovators Warehouse.
Best Regards,

Brett Thomas
Inventor-EasyClean Duster
www.easycleanduster.com

The best blind and shutter duster on the planet

Dear Kenny,
Thank you very much for helping me sell my trademark. It was clear from the start that you knew exactly what you were doing. Not many companies can boast that they got their client five times more than the original offer. FIVE TIMES MORE!! Wow. All I can say is you exceeded my expectations and I look forward to working with you again.
Thanks,

Todd White
Suit Concierge

LICENSING EXPERIENCE AT ITS BEST
I was first referred to Kenny Durham of Innovators Warehouse by Mark Reyland of United Inventors Association USA (www.uiausa.org).  Mark described Kenny to be a very honest and professional person.  I have since found that to be absolutely true!
As the owner of Around the Table games, I consulted with Kenny to help me prepare to search for a Licensee for my product line.  Ironically, I was offered a licensing agreement about that same time. So my focus with Kenny shifted to that of consultant. Kennys experience negotiating agreements allowed him to offer numerous suggestions that helped me to draft a comprehensive agreement while protecting my best interests.
I have found Kenny and the staff at Innovators Warehouse to be the most knowledgeable, professional and motivated group of people to work with. I have since referred numerous other inventors to Innovators Warehouse.
Innovators Warehouse is the perfect resource for inventors!

Beth Daniels
Founder, Around the Table Games
www.aroundthetablegames.com

Thanks IW Crew!
I spent countless hours trying to put together my own marketing plan, materials and contact list without any success. I was at a dead end and for my idea to make it anywhere I needed help. After working with the team at Innovators Warehouse, I feel like the ball is finally rolling. They have surpassed all my expectations when designing marketing materials and have gone above and beyond anything I could have asked for. On top of this, I feel confident they are getting my idea in front of all the right people. Im one step closer thanks to you.

David
Inventor-Newburgh, NY

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mellennium Marketing at it again!

AUTHOR: Kenny Durham - (United States of America)

Riddle me this:

How do you get a different person every time you call if I am a one man show? That takes talent!

Our graphic artist was good enough for Coca-Cola and Anheuser-Busch so I am sure his work speaks for itself. Oh wait a minute, I am a one man show, lol. We cant have a graphic artist? Hmm....

I dont remember contracting with a client named "Kenny Asked For It?" You must either be a race horse or the same person Stephanie and/or Scott Norman, owners of Millennium Marketing Group, who keepS making up all the other client names too for these phony complaints. We still do not have a single real complaint. Our clients love us!!!

As always if our clients dont like our work they dont pay. Please see samples of our work on our facebook page. Just go to facebook and look up Innovators Warehouse and take a look at the gallery.