Complaint Review: Inphonic / Cellular Choices

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Tuscaloosa Alabama
Inphonic / Cellular Choices
1010 Wisconsin Ave, Washington District Of Columbia, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Cellular Choices Inphonic / Cellular Choices Bought 2 Razor Phones, I was suppose to get 4 rebates at 40 dollars each after 180 days and before 220 days. I have jumped through all the hoops and 1 year and several months later no money. Washington District Of Columbia District of Columbia

I sent in my rebates on time, 180 days after I bought the phone and before the 200 day. I bought 2 Razor phones, and I was suppose to get 4 (70 dollar) rebates. I jumped through all the hoops and i still haven't seen any money yet, 1 year and a half later. I contacted c Cingular and I had to threaten to cancel my service to raise an eye brow, so the offered to give me half of what I was owed. I refused the offer, I wanted all or nothing that was the deal. I felt I was a good customer, I made all of my 70 dollar phone bills on time and I held up my part of the deal and beyond. I felt that I wasn't going to settle for a lesser standard. If I didn't know any better I would think that Cingular is well aware of what is going on with it's customers. You figure this one out for your selves. Cingular authorize Cellular Choices, Cellular Choices offers these good deals, poor souls like you and me buy in to it. Cellular Choices renig on the deal. Me and you loose money, guess who makes money? Why should any one care when they are making plenty of money. After all the complaints Cellular Choice is still an authorized dealer for Cingular. I know that if most companies found out you were using there names they would slap a law suit on you. Not only is Cellular Choices, using Cingulars name they are giving them a bad reputation. Everyone is tring to dodge the bullet on this. I wonder how much money is involved in this one ? How many contracts were sold how many customers were cheated? How big is this scandel? How long will this go on before some one does something about this? Lets put an end to this.

Jeffrey
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic-Cellular-Choices/Washington-District-Of-Columbia-District-of-Columbia-20007/Cellular-Choices-Inphonic-Cellular-Choices-Bought-2-Razor-Phones-I-was-suppose-to-get-4-241314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic / Cellular Choices