• Report: #207618

• Submitted: Wed, August 23, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2006

• Reported By:Carmichael California
Inphonic - Continental Promotions Group
1010 Wisconsin Ave Suite 600 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Inphonic - Continental Promotions Group will not pay the rebates ripoff Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: Inphonic Rebate Center

I purchased my phone from wirefly.com on 9/9/2006. I had to wait exactly 6 months before sending in two customer loyalty rebates ($75 and $125 dollars).

I waited 6 months and sent in the information on March 23, 2006. I waited 10 weeks for my check. When it did not come, I went to cellphonerebates.com as wirefly.com said I needed to do and requested my status. They sent an email saying they received by rebate information on 5/23/2006, 2.5 months after I sent it in. In the email, they said that it would be 10-12 weeks from this date.

I waited another 12 weeks and no check came. I went back to cellphonerebates.com and entered in my information. Their webpage indicates my rebates are still being processed and that I need to allow another 2 to 3 weeks for payment processing. I tried to call the phone number that they provided since they no longer provide a way to email my complaint. The phone number was not working.

I have now been waiting for 22 weeks for a rebate that was due in a maximum of 12 weeks.

Jeff
Carmichael, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic-Continental-Promotions-Group/Washington-District-of-Columbia/Inphonic-Continental-Promotions-Group-will-not-pay-the-rebates-ripoff-Washington-Distric-207618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic - Continental Promotions Group

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

The rebate wait is over... finally. After calling this number 888 843-2558, which is the corporate office of the newest rebate center.

After waiting 22 weeks, I received my check in 5 days. The lady at this number was an excellent source of information and extremely helpful, which is more than I can say for Inphonic.