Complaint Review: Inphonic Inc., Cellphonerebates.com

• Updated: Mon, April 10, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
Inphonic Inc., Cellphonerebates.com
inphonic Internet U.S.A.

Inphonic Inc., Cellphonerebates.com rebates ripoff New York Internet, Washington DC

Exactly the same thing happened. I hope I would have seen these reports earlier.

I bought two cell phones in 07/2005 and sent in 4 rebate forms at the same time in 01/2006 (between 150 and 180 days after activation) as Inphonic required.

Later on in Feb 16, I got an email saying for one of my submission, "The bill(s) sent does not show an invoice/bill date". I was confused since I used the same bill for all 4 rebates, why just this one "does not show an invoice/bill date"? This email sent was already 180 days after activation but it says I could "send corrected information ... 30 days from this letter". The promotion name of this one is "Mail-In Voice and Data" while the correct one should be "Customer Loyalty Rebate".

With these doubts, I called cellphonerebates.com (who handles rebates for Inphonic) and they let me fax the "corrected" information. I faxed exactly the same bill again. They got he fax and saying they were revewing it.

Today, I noticed that the status of this submission changed to: "Customer is not eligible for submitted rebate. Your submission was postmarked after the valid time frame".
I called cellphonerebates.com twice and talked with the supervisor at last but he said they could not do anything.

After reading so many complaints here, I figured out how corrupted Inphonic is. Obviously InPhonic has been inventing this or that reason to cheat. That is why they use so many different names/websites online.

I suspect that cellphonerebates.com as well as T-mobile already know this. T-mobile continuing do business with Inphonic ruins her reputation. It is a shame of T-moblie. I will not use T-mobile any more after the contract expires.

chi
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2006 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic-Inc-Cellphonerebatescom/internet/Inphonic-Inc-Cellphonerebatescom-rebates-ripoff-New-York-Internet-Washington-DC-185983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic Inc., Cellphonerebates.com