• Report: #198169

Inphonic - Wirefly.com
Internet U.S.A.

Inphonic - Wirefly.com Rebate Ripoff! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Wirefly reply

I bought my wife a motorola razr cell phone back in january. 2006. I bought from wirefly.com It listed the phone as free after 200 dollars rebate. The rebate was submitted 3 times and all three times they found something wrong. lets be serious here. They never intended to issue a rebate. Its fraud anyway you look at it. Please help. This is one of those infamous wait 180 days but not more than 210 days rebate. Service is thru t-mobile and the rebates are inphonic . I bought the phone at wirefly.com

Daniel
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic-Wireflycom/internet/Inphonic-Wireflycom-Rebate-Ripoff-Internet-198169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic - Wirefly.com

Wirefly reply

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Hello, Daniel:

I'd like to try and answer some of your questions regarding the rebate policies at Inphonic. We ask our customers to send in their rebates after maintaining their carrier account for six months because that's what the carriers ask of us we don't receive our commission until that point, which allows us to pass the savings onto you.

I certainly appreciate your patience, and it's true that our rebate processing center has experienced some delays recently. If your purchase was made in January, and the requirement was to submit after 180 days with a bill showing 150 days of service, your rebates are most likely still processing.

If you e-mail me personally, I can track down your order and try to find some specifics for you. Please include your order number in the e-mail.

Thanks very much,

Jon ****
Inphonic Office of the President
(email address deleted - see below)