Complaint Review: Inphonic - cellphonerebates.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 08, 2006

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Inphonic - cellphonerebates.com
1010 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 600 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Inphonic - cellphonerebates.com rebate ripoff Washington District of Columbia

I sent my duely filled rebate 7 weeks ago and there is no sign of my rebate checks. The website does not reflect anything about my rebate.

My order number is 531761386 and I bought 2 Motorola phones on 02/17/06 with $70 ($140 total) mail in rebate. I was to submit the 6 months after service with Cingular. I sent my rebate on time on Aug 28th 06. The website (cellphonerebates.com) does not even have my rebate listed.

Kiran
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2006 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic-cellphonerebatescom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20007/Inphonic-cellphonerebatescom-rebate-ripoff-Washington-District-of-Columbia-214808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic - cellphonerebates.com