Complaint Review: Inphonic

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 30, 2007

• Reported By:los angeles California
Inphonic
inphonic.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Inphonic ripoff fraudulent order Los Angeles California

Inphonic has been spamming me. I tried to send an email to their customer service email address as they provide no phone numbers anywhere on their site. I have blocked their name in my junk email. of course, my email went nowhere. today, I rec'd an attempted delivery notice from FedEx. When I called FedEx they told me the shipper was Inphonic and gave me the number that was supplied to them. I called the number and was told it was a private personal cellphone number. I called FedEx back and told FedEx this was a scam and told them not to deliver the package, that they need to return it to sender. I'm sure this company was trying to get me to sign for some product I never ordered and then they were going to try and bill me for it. I have had the same cellular provider for at least 6 years and have no intention of changing my provider nor do I have any intention on buying a new cell phone anytime soon. I can't believe these kinds of ripoffs can happen. When I wrote back to the company telling them to remove me from their lists, I cc'd the following address: spam@uce.gov. this is the address for the government agency that is supposed to regulate spam and email ripoffs. I always copy them when trying to remove myself from a spammer list.

Angela
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2007 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic/Los-Angeles-California/Inphonic-ripoff-fraudulent-order-Los-Angeles-California-257977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic