Complaint Review: Inphonic

Inphonic
Warren, Michigan U.S.A.

Inphonic, WireFly, Liberty ripoff Washington DC Warren Michigan

*Author of original report: B B B Reply 5/12/2006

After reading your many letters I have come to one conclusion. We can notify the BBB, the State Attorney General, the FTC, our local TV station and anyone else that we care to. The complaint is not worth the paper it's printed on.

We still are never ever going to see a dime of the rebate money we have coming. They just tell everyone the same lies that they have been giving us and they all buy it. How are they supposed to verify our side? They win again,we lose.

On another note when I purchased my Verizon LG VX 7000 phone from WireFly, (AKA the maggots), I paid $225.00 with a two year contract. I found out shortly after that I could have purchased the same phone from Verizon for a little over $100.00 with a one year contract.

So you see folks Inphonic and all of it's shell company's not only scam the also gouge.

Donald
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic/Warren-Michigan-48088/Inphonic-WireFly-Liberty-ripoff-Washington-DC-Warren-Michigan-188471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic

B B B Reply 5/12/2006

AUTHOR: Donald - (U.S.A.)

Please see new additional comments below.

I received a letter from the BBB today concerning my complaint filed with them concerning InPhonic/Wirefly (aka the maggots).

They stated that they have written to InPhonic on two occasions and have not received a reply. They will send one additional letter to them on 5/12/2006. If they do not respond about all they can do is keep them rated as "Unsatisfactory". So you see folks they also ignore the BBB.

They suggest that if Inphonic still fails to respond that I should consider contacting an attorney or my local state office of consumer affairs.

A attorney is out of the question unless it is for a class action lawsuit because a single claim would be cost prohibitive. You can bet your bottom dollar that InPhonic knows that also.

They are probably having a hard time counting all the money they have stolen from us. I say that because they probably have tears in their eyes from laughing at all of our letters and the hoops they keep making us jump through. They are never going to rebate a dime.

If things get too hot they will just shut down and reopen with a new name and change a few board members. It's a old, old trick.