Complaint Review: Inphonic,

• Submitted: Mon, December 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Greenwood Village Colorado
Inphonic,
1010 Wisconsin Avenue, Ste 600 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Inphonic, has not honored my mail-in rebate application yet for the two cell phones I bought more than a year ago. Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: Inphonic, Washington, DC

I purchased 2 Motorola Razr V3's from cellphoneshop.net for $250.00 each and signed up for Cingular mobile services with a 2 year contract. I was promised 4 mail-in rebates for the two phones worth $500.00 in total. I was required to file the rebates between 180-210 days since start of service (Oct 2005). I mailed in all the forms/requisite copies on May 8th 2006 by certified mail.

I am yet to receive the checks for the promised amounts. The website originally said that the rebates would be processed in 10-12 weeks - but its been close to 7 months now and no sign of a rebate check.

Deepak
Greenwood Village, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20007/Inphonic-has-not-honored-my-mail-in-rebate-application-yet-for-the-two-cell-phones-I-bou-226094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic,

Inphonic, Washington, DC

AUTHOR: Deepak - (U.S.A.)

I was sent a check for $500.00 by Inphonic, Inc a few months after I reported them on this website.