Complaint Review: Inphonic

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Hyattsville Maryland
Inphonic
P. O. Box 52900 White Bears Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

Inphonic Inphonic rippoff rebate center White Bears Lake Minnesota

I bought two cell phones with Sprint I was to receive 2 rebates back. When I waited six months to send the rebate in with all required paperwork they claim I never sent it and they claimed they sent the letter to my house saying my order was incomplete. I talked to Sherine and other supervisors who said they sent me a letter. I resumitted the materials again and they said it was too late to receive my rebate I am out of $180.00 talking about some loyalty customer rebate form what kind of loyalty does not pay the customer the rebate its the biggest fraud in the whole United States.

Also when I talked to numerous supervisor's they acted inhuman and with no concern about losing out on my rebate customer service was so nasty to me I thought they rounded them up from a stable of animals. I still want my money its been a year now June 1, 2007 I want my rebate money now I hope this letter serves it's purpose because I believe Sprint and wirefly is in cohorts to ripp off consumers for their cell phone money that mean

I paid full amount for the phone and some. I could have paid the early termination fee just to feel better. I want my money NOW!!! See if this report will help me seek other means in getting my money and bringing them to 1 minute of shame. They recently change there address to a P. O. Box 52900 white bears lake Minnesota 55110

Peggy
Hyattsville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic/White-Bears-Lake-Minnesota-55110/Inphonic-Inphonic-rippoff-rebate-center-White-Bears-Lake-Minnesota-251669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic