Complaint Review: Inphonic

• Reported By:Ormond Beach Florida
Inphonic
inphonic.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Inphonic ripoff Inphonic.com internet

In Feb. 2005 I began taking surveys on for various companies. Apparently I inadvertently ordered a cell phone from Inphonic. A few days later the showed up at my house (this was the first I was aware that I had actually ordered a phone).

I immediately sent the phone back via UPS per their instructions. I then began receiving bills from Sprint. I contacted Sprint and they canceled all monies owed by me to them and assured me any obligations were also canceled.

Oct. 7, 2006 I received a notice from SKO Brenner American, Inc., a collection agency, that I owed Inphonic $250.00 for the discount on the cell phone if I didn't keep the service activated for 181 days. I never activated the service, apparently it was automatically activated.

Jeffrey
Ormond Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2006 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic/nationwide/Inphonic-ripoff-Inphoniccom-internet-216813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic