Complaint Review: Inphonic

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:cincinnati Ohio
te-zone.com/inphonic Nationwide U.S.A.

Inphonic,cellular One Wireless,t-mobile I feel they are ripping me off 150 dollars is due. No way to get it. Nationwide

I sent in all information requested.They said I needed a guide to wireless bill sent in .They gave me a number where to call to get that and I called and they would not give me a person to talk to. They kept saying to check online.I got nowhere online. I called t-mobile and they said they couldn't help me. I sent in everything.They have proof that I bought that phone and they refuse me my $150.Dollars. I feel they are just ripping me off and never planned to give me my money.

cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic/nationwide/Inphoniccellular-One-Wirelesst-mobile-I-feel-they-are-ripping-me-off-150-dollars-is-due-142261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic