Complaint Review: Inphonic/Cingular

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Inphonic/Cingular
.cellphonerebates.com White Bear Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

Inphonic/Cingular No rebates after 1 1/2 years! White Bear Lake Minnesota

I purchased two phones online with a promise of a $200 rebate per phone(in $100 increments). I recieved the phone and all the instructions to recieve the rebate.

I mailed the documents almost two years ago, the website has continually stated that they have received my complete documents but that the have to reprocess all "recent" submission. I did receive one check for $100 dollars in October 2006.

I have continually called the number provided (866)607-9877, and get just a continual ring or a message stating that call volume is high, please call back.

Today 3.29.07 I got lucky (I guess you could say) I did get an answer, the representative said that she could see that they had received all the documentation needed but that she could give me no additional information.

She stated she would forward my name and number to the corporate offices and they would review my file and contact me back. She also gave me the number for the corporate office of 866.274.8573 which I called and waited on hold for 20 minutes. Which was a recording that replayed every 30 seconds that I could leave a message for a representative or remain on hold. I finally left a message.

Aimee
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InphonicCingular/White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-55110-0550/InphonicCingular-No-rebates-after-1-12-years-White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-241344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic/Cingular