Complaint Review: Inphonics (Wirefly.com)

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2007

• Reported By:Annandale Virginia
Inphonics (Wirefly.com)
Wirefly.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Inphonics (Wirefly.com) Wirefly.com Rebate Offers are Fraudulent! Don't be Fooled! Internet Nationwide

I am writing to add my complaint to the many already on this site. Wirefly is not paying me the rebates they owe me, and it's pretty clear from the many similar complaints that Wirefly's rebate offers are fraudulent.

I purchased 3 cellphones and subscribed to Verizon wireless service for me and my family through Wirefly. The deal I purchased included $190 in rebates. I obviously would not have purchased this deal if these rebates had not been offered, as the rebates make a big difference in the overall cost competitiveness of the package.

The requirements for filing the four rebates were extremely onerous and complicated and took literally hours. I nevertheless followed the rebate filing instructions exactly and complied with every requirement and date to the letter. All four rebates are listed on the Wirefly rebate site as approved with payment processing.

Wirefly claims that they pay rebates within 4-5 weeks, but my claims have been approved and \"payment processing\" for 12 to 20 weeks now (depending on the filing dares of the 4 rebates). When I emailed Wirefly to ask what was up, they simply replied that they could not control when rebate checks might be sent out, and that I should just be patient. Based on this and others' experiences, it is clear that Wirefly do not intend to pay. A class action lawsuit is in order here, and I would like to participate.

Walt
Annandale, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2007 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonics-Wireflycom/nationwide/Inphonics-Wireflycom-Wireflycom-Rebate-Offers-are-Fraudulent-Dont-be-Fooled-Intern-277771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonics (Wirefly.com)