Complaint Review: Inphonic/wirefly

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2007

• Reported By:Nanuet New York
Inphonic/wirefly
www.inphonic.com Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Inphonic, wirefly Ripoff and dishonest Washington District of Columbia

In December I ordered online two phones from wirefly or www.whereismyorder.com and received them. I was in the middle of a mover from Atlanta, GA to NYC, NY. I had to change the address and have them shipped to my new address.

I received the phones thinking that my employeer would not purchase one for me, however, he did. I set up a pickup with fedex as instucted. I called to get the "number" rpm or somthing like that I went to continue my move and came back sometime later two or three weeks and the package was not picked up. No contact was made from the company asking if I was happy, if its all OK.. These are more or less expected things, mostly when dealing over the internet.

I sent the phones back, inphonic/wirefly emailed me they were in working order and "acceptable condition".

I called the 888 number and after not being able to understand anyone and having to ask them to repeat themselves over and over, I asked where am I talking to, where are you located. I was told I was talking to India, the country.

I did not matter where I was being transfered, but to have that much of a problem understanding them was an outrage. The representatives were rude and when I asked to speak to a manager, I was told there is no manager.

After repeting myself over an over, I finally got that persons "boss" who was somewhat nicer, but still unable to understand.

I was then advised of a "30 Day Trial peroid" and I had passed that, and I was not getting back the $307.98 for the phones that they received in acceptable condition.

This is an outrage!!! Why not tell me this in the begining, or as I was told it was in the fine print of the small point text on the website. All that was obvious was a date on the receipt to get it back to them to avoid restocking charges. Not only did I not get a restock charge they kept my money and refuse to give me any other recourse.

They would not give me a name or number in the united states, I did receive a number in the 212 area code that I would state but it only sends you back to india.

No wonder a consume can not do anything, it seems tha this Fortune 500 company is not eve in the US....

DO NOT ever do business with this company.

Roberto
Nanuet, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2007 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonicwirefly/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Inphonic-wirefly-Ripoff-and-dishonest-Washington-District-of-Columbia-242751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic/wirefly