Complaint Review: InquiryRemoval.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: Good Girl — Oakland California United States of America
InquiryRemoval.com
15464 Moorepark St #10 Sherman Oaks California, California United States of America

InquiryRemoval.com, 24hourinquiryremoval.com Inquiry Removal Service Fraud Do Use This Company Sherman Oaks California , California

*Author of original report: Good Luck

*Consumer Comment: The attorney general consumer protection Is a farse they don't help people they also send a form to the business asking them to check If the complaint Is true or false off they always mark false

*Consumer Comment: Their ripping people off across the counrty!

I'm writing this report to let everyone no that InquiryRemoval Daniel Cardillo, Quick Solutions This company said they could remove my inquiries @ $40 each on my equifax report. This took place about 60days ago, as of today nothing has happened, the inquiries are still there and Daniel Cardill Sherman Oaks, California is a fraud.

I contacted this company to remove a few inquiries and this guy never removed the items and charged me 400.00. when I asked him what was going on he stated give it time as of today nothing has been done to remove the items and he will not take my calls. I called the credit bureau and they stated they had received my police report. This guy has sent in a fake police report in my name and done fraud. when I asked him about it he said how did you thin they were going to come off.

I really need to le the publice know that this guy is a FRAUD AND he needs to be stoped ASAP. he is taking peoples money and just getting them in trouble and he does not care what he is doing is wrong. I disputed the charge with my bank and he is now going in my credit report and disputing my accounts what is a girl suppose to do at this point. I only have 2 credit cards and this guy is making my life a mess. Please if you have used this guy and he has done this to you please file a report lets work together and stop him.

I really want this guy to be put in jail I have filed a police report and I'm going to press charges on this guy for fraud. my bank is aware and they are working hard to help me out.

Thank you for reading this and please help stop this creep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InquiryRemovalcom/Sherman-Oaks-California-California-91403/InquiryRemovalcom-24hourinquiryremovalcom-Inquiry-Removal-Service-Fraud-Do-Use-This-Co-713811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InquiryRemoval.com

Good Luck

AUTHOR: Good Girl - (United States of America)

Well I'm glad you read this before you purchased as this guy would have screwed your life and financial information up for you. please be very careful who you deal with. Please tell your friends to stay away from this creep.
The attorney general consumer protection Is a farse they, don't help people they also send a form to the business asking them to check If the complaint Is true or false off they always mark false,  we as consumers don't "Matter"  anymore.

The Attorney general office of consumer protection has,  nothing but a bunch of crooks.  Because they are on the side of the bad business,  that Is why they are so many victims.  The commentators on this site help them get away with abusing people also.

Their ripping people off across the counrty!

AUTHOR: Tony - (United States of America)

Sorry for the consumers being scammed. I'm glad I read this because I thought about their service but after reading the complaints...I'm staying far away from them.