Complaint Review: Inside Real Estate

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: charmingrealtor — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Inside Real Estate
175w. 200 S #3000 Salt Lake City, Utah 84101 Internet United States of America

Inside Real Estate Inside-real-estate.com I signed a a premium lead generating contract at the end of October.The website is still not functional! Internet

I signed a premiun lead generating contract late October. The website is not developed according to the contract. I have contacted them many times to correct the changes, to no avail. I even had to send the banner photos.

Afer 3 months, my website looks like a high school kid did it and there is no social media integration and blog site is not updated and is innacurate. I was guaranteed 8 leads/month and haven't recieved one. I am not visble on any search engines as promised. They have communicated with me but nothing changes. They say they are working on it!

I believe they have only 5 people in the entire company.I paid upfront for the website and was to be billed when everything was up and running. Luckily, they haven't billed me the monthly payments yet!

Has anyone had any success from this company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inside-Real-Estate/internet/Inside-Real-Estate-Inside-real-estatecom-I-signed-a-a-premium-lead-generating-contract-at-1007120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inside Real Estate