Complaint Review: Inside Real Estate

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Inside Real Estate
2150 S 1300 E Ste 500, Internet United States of America

Inside Real Estate Omnia Alliance LLC, Internet marketing and website company. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Charge from a different account? That's silly!!

*Consumer Comment: inside-real-estate websites

BEWARE of this company! They will lie, and steal from you. Make false promises, time after time. They attempted to make a custom website for me. What they sent to me was a link to a page with pictures of mountain homes on it, and I'm located in Florida. Mountains, really!

They start charging you fees as soon as you say hello, and they are not willing to give any refunds for their lack of work on their half of the "contract" they don't even provide you a copy of!  Then they keep charging your card over and over each month for $104.00 when you don't even have a product! try to clock them, and they will use a different merchnt account to bill you. Very sly!

Hard working Realtors and Brokers need to know how this company really operates. It is disgusting. I pray for these scam artists to see the light one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inside-Real-Estate/internet/Inside-Real-Estate-Omnia-Alliance-LLC-Internet-marketing-and-website-company-Internet-969045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inside Real Estate

Charge from a different account? That's silly!!

AUTHOR: Spencer - (United States of America)

I'm not sure who this person is or what they are talking about.  But, we only have one merchant account, so it would be pretty difficult for us to charge from more than one account.  We also provide copies of contracts at the request of the customer.  If this person or any of our customers need a copy of their contract, they can contact me at spencer@inside-real-estate.com.

In addition, if this customer wants to contact me as well, I'd be more than happy to provide the contract as well as applicable credits from our merchant account.

inside-real-estate websites

AUTHOR: utahrealestate - (United States of America)

I have been with Inside Real Estate for a year and and a half. I have had a total of 0 leads and ranking is horrible.
Having difficult time cancelling website.